Common Questions about Vacation Rental Homes
- How do I book a home?
- You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at 1-778-678-0123 and a receptionist will be glad to help you. If you prefer to email, you can send us a message at [email protected]
- Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Can I bring my pet with me?
- We offer several homes that allow pets. You can look at our properties online by clicking on the "vacation rentals" tab above and see if the home you are looking at allows pets. Please contact us directly to enquire if the home you are looking at does allow pets and to ask about our pet policy. Please call 1-778-678-0123 and a receptionist would love to help find a home that is just right for you and your pet or you can email us directly at [email protected]
- What are the benefits of a vacation home rental?
- Our vacation homes are stocked in such a way that you feel as if you are coming "home" to your "vacation home" rather than returning to a hotel room. Our homes have fully equipped kitchens, stocked bathrooms, flat screen TV's and complimentary wifi. Depending on your chosen home, some also come with games rooms, swimming pool, hot tub and BBQ grills.